When I heard about the Scholarship Program that Federation Training were running, I knew I had to at least give it a go. I come from a single income family so I certainly know how much of a financial burden would be lifted if I was to have a helping hand to pay for my education.

Receiving a scholarship may seem small to some people but to me it has meant a lot. It has made it a lot less stressful in trying to find the money to pay for the course I am completing, but at the same time it has allowed me to really focus on getting to the next stage of my career – becoming a Primary School Teacher.

The staff involved run the program very smoothly and maintain a high level of communication with you throughout the process, so you always know where your application sits and whether or not you have or have not been successful in the selection process.

I feel very privileged to have been a recipient of a Scholarship in 2016 and it has absolutely allowed me to follow on with my dreams outside of high school in wanting to become a Primary School Teacher.

Chelsea Townley, Recipient of 2016 Scholarship.

Scholarships are now open for 2017, click here to find out more.